|Dated 2011, P15b|
Front1) The watermark is the same but with the number "100" added;
2) Serial number on the note is printed twice instead of 3 times;
3) The colour on the guilloche with latent image on the left edge changed from yellowish to purple;
4) Three large Arabic number of٦٠٦ is added on the right of the note. Unfortunately the number (606) is not showing on the scan;
5) The silver security thread is partially exposed;
6) The font for the signatures authority is not the same (slightly larger/longer);
Back7) On the back, the wording "CENT OUGUIYA" and the numeral numbers of both "100" are also not the same;
8) The number of "100" on the lower right has been redesigned and shifted closer to the bottom edge.
I have also posted the 2008 note here for comparison.